- Jenson Button won his only World Championship with Brawn GP in 2009
- Button retired in 2016 but made brief comeback at this year’s Monaco GP
- Since retiring the 37-year-old has taken up new passions away from the track
- The ex-McLaren driver shared a picture with his model girlfriend on Instagram
- Button and Brittny Ward attended the Box ‘N Burn gym in Los Angeles
Button, who completed his final full season for McLaren in November 2016 at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, was pictured in the post alongside Ward — a frequent face at the Box ‘N Burn facility — in the middle of a boxing ring.
Jenson Button visited Box ‘N Burn with his model girlfriend and posted on Instagram
The 37-year-old wrote: ‘Tough session with my lady @boxnburn this morning, loving a bit of X training @brittnyward.’
With boxing his latest passion, Button has actively enjoyed many different ways of keeping fit in the past, having shared a post-cycle photo on his Instagram account with fellow British racer Chris Buncombe of Aston Martin.
But despite pursuing other passions since retiring in November, the 2009 world champion made a brief comeback to the sport at the Monaco GP in May but failed to cross the finish line.
The 37-year-old appears to be enjoying his post-F1 life as he holidays with Ward
With his return soured by a crash, Button has recently quashed all talk of another comeback.
‘Do I miss F1? No I don’t. I miss racing,’ Button said according to The Express.
‘I had sort of fallen out of love a little bit with motorsport, I think I maybe left it a year too long racing in Formula One.’
Button has also taken to the bike recently with professional cyclist Chris Buncombe (centre)