Singapore GP, qualifying RESULT: Lewis Hamilton pulls off stunning time to take pole as Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari falter at Marina Bay Circuit
- Lewis Hamilton strengthened his standing as he ran out with pole position
- The Briton’s victory in Monza sees him lead Sebastian Vettel in the title race
- ELIMINATED FROM Q1: Kevin Magnussen, Stoffel Vandoorne, Brendon Hartley, Lance Stroll and Sergey Sirotkin
- ELIMINATED FROM Q2: Fernando Alonso, Carlos Sainz, Charles Leclerc, Marcus Ericsson and Pierre Gasly
- Follow all the action as it happens at the Marina Bay Circuit with Sportsmail
For all the glitz and glamour of the Marina Bay Street Circuit, it proved a cruel mistress last season with a huge moment involving Hamilton’s title rival Sebastian Vettel who suffered a first corner crash on race-day.
With pole position up for grabs, there is plenty of drama in store on Saturday as teams jostle for position.
You can follow the action live with Sportsmail’s NATHAN SALT as he brings you minute-by-minute updates during the session.